Friday 18 February 2011

Playing catch-up (again)

There’s no outfit for Sunday 13th, mostly because I stayed in my pajamas until it was time to go to work, quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and fifteen minutes later changed into my work uniform. Reverse the process after work and you get my fashionable Sunday.

There isn’t an outfit for Monday, either. Penguins ate it.

image

This outfit was very comfy, but the main reason why I love it is the shirt: it says Chicks With Brains and has a little chick with huge glasses on it. It’s from the C&A and was a grand total of €9 and it just amused me and the BF entirely way too much, so I bought it and it made its way into my 30 items. Love.

And then I sort of lost all creativity and wore this exact same outfit again on the 16th. I meant to wear a belt, but since that didn’t look good at all, it turned out to be just exactly the same. Creative? Not so much…

No comments:

Post a Comment