Saturday 12 February 2011

30 in 30: Playing Catch-Up

image

Outfit 6 of 30: Okay, I’ll tell you a secret. This picture wasn’t taken on the 6th of February. That day, I was busy  a) having a hangover from my birthday party the night before and b) spending time with my parents eating cake and wandering around town. So I  put on the same clothes another day to document the outfit.

 

image

Outfit 7 of 30: black blouse (H&M), turquoise patterned skirt, scarf (H&M), boots (V&D). The bag was a Christmas present from my parents and I’m utterly in love with it. Finally a bag that my laptop fits into properly and that looks good.

I’m still a little scared of colour. One item of colour is more than enough for any one outfit, right? Right? The skirt has black and brown in it, so I don’t feel the least bit bad about combining the two. Who ever said black and brown don’t go together, anyways?

image

Outfit 8 of 30: It’s hard to see in this picture, but both the shirt and the tights are actually brown. And the shirt even has stripes.

image

Outfit 9 of 30: Yes, that’s the same skirt, tights and shoes three days in a row. Why on earth not, I ask? I wear jeans three days in a row, why now a skirt as well? I’m proud of this outfit, because combining two strong colours (the turquoise of the skirt and the pink of the scarf) was not an easy feat for my colour-challenged self.

image

Outfit 10 of 30: Another day, another pink scarf. I meant to wear a red one, but while perusing my closet for the red scarf, I came across this one and honestly couldn’t remember when or where I’d gotten it. Which clearly meant I had to wear it all day long – it worked, in the end I remembered how I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment