I signed up for the challenge for three reasons:
- I want to (learn how to) use and combine what I have in my closet rather than falling back on the same outfits time and time again. I’m hoping this challenge will force me to combine items I’d not usually wear together and expand my horizon a little.
- Tied to that, I hope the challenge will force me to put a little more effort into how I dress, something that I always strive for and never actually end up doing. Maybe this will be the kick up my butt I needed?
- It’ll give me an opportunity to go through my closet and hopefully throw out a couple items I never wear anymore. Every once in a while, I need to do that.
- I won’t count work-out clothes
- I won’t count my work uniform
- I won’t count accessories (jewelery, scarves, bags, tights).
- If it should happen that I'll dance in any competition, I won't count whatever I wear then.
- I might make an exception for my birthday, but I probably won't.
Image Source: Kendi Everyday